Work for Yellow Power Ltd
As an expanding business, Yellow Power Ltd have occasional need to recruit qualified personnel to develop and improve the service we offer our customers.
The Power Generation Industry allows for a wide variety of professional individuals to develop and progress their career as part of our specialised team. With a bias on technical and engineering based skills, each project demands different levels of ability in a wide range of competencies to ensure it is delivered successfully.
If you feel you have specific talents and would like to be a part of Yellow Power’s future, our current vacancies are listed below. Alternatively, if you would like to submit your CV for general consideration (no agencies please), please post to our address or email to email@example.com
Current Vacancies:Project Engineer/Manager
Due to continuing expansion, in a rapidly growing area of the UK market, we are looking to recruit a Project Engineer/Manager with experience in delivering small scale (1Mwe to 20MWe) gas and diesel fuelled projects here in the UK. Preferably with an electrical bias, the successful candidate will have a hands on approach and be willing to join a well established and developing team.
Ideally based near our offices and workshop in the Stone, Staffordshire, a willingness to travel and work away from home on occasions will be necessary.
Remuneration commensurate with experience and potential.
As the project manager, you will be responsible for the full project cycle from implementation through to final closure. You will be required to ensure that project delivery is within the requested timescales and budgets.
- Effective management of projects to ensure efficient and timely delivery of all project obligations set out by the business and clients’ expectations.
- Accept full ownership of the whole project from start to finish.
- Responsible for the delivery of key business objectives.
- Attend and participate in meetings with business and clients
- Focus on project forecast reporting
- Ensure all Health & Safety guidelines are followed
- Support of our Sales team in gaining future business
Project Manager Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum of HNC qualification in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Working knowledge of commercial contract agreements
- Working knowledge of project planning tools, especially Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
- Experience with AutoCAD desirable.
- Experienced PM necessary,
- Ideally minimum H&S qualifications to include NEBOSH & First Aid
- Knowledge of generator operations and control systems a bonus.
- A full UK driving Licence essential
All applicants must be living, or have the right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately we are unable to assist overseas applicants with work permit or visa applications.
Yellow Power Ltd have an approved agency list that help us with our recruitment. Accordingly, we would ask that unless asked, you kindly refrain from approaching either our HR Department or section managers directly.
We do not accept unsolicited mail from agencies or search firms.